Sunday, March 18, 2012

Politics and Pints with John Cummins


Dear Friend,

I am writing to you today to invite you to a very special event featuring John Cummins, Leader of British Columbia's Conservatives. This "Pub Night" style event will give members and non-members alike a chance to get to know John and his team on the North Shore. This is terrific opportunity to come meet the leader of your party.

Politics and Pints with John Cummins
Where: Mosquito Creek Bar and Grill, 2601 Westview Drive, North Vancouver
When: 7:00pm, Wednesday, April 4th, 2012

You do not have to be a member of the BC Conservatives to attend this event. Please feel free to share this invite and to bring along anyone who is interested in a common sense alternative for British Columbia.

Sincerely

James Mitchell
BC Conservative Party
Director of Political Operations
Phone: 604-355-8152
Email: james.mitchell@bcconservative.ca

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be there and I will ask Mr Cummins about the BC Conservative Party's endorsement of the Enbridge pipeline even though the economists say it is no good for BC. Too much risk for too little gain.

Lyle Craver said...

I agree that excluding environmental considerations (!) financially Enbridge doesn't make sense for BC.

Clearly negotiations are in order.

The Conservatives have me intrigued but would have to be running someone strong to get me to consider changing my vote.

They're not at that point yet.

Anonymous said...

FYI
This event has been cancelled because Mr Cummins needs to be in Chilliwack and Port Moody for the byelections.

Anonymous said...

John, you should let people know that this event has been cancelled.

Anonymous said...

Yes, please let the general public know that this event has been cancelled. I was planning to attend, so it's good I found out, because Mosquito Creek Bar and Grill is not my favorite place.