Saturday, May 19, 2012

Harbour Cruise with Adrian Dix and Jim Hanson

 
The North-Vancouver Seymour BCNDP Association is holding a fundraising cruise on Sunday, June 16, 6:00 -9:30 PM, 2012.  Adrian Dix and NV-Seymour candidate Jim Hanson will be attending the 3 hour cruise through Burrard Inlet and Indian Arm aboard the M.V. Britannia.  There will be a live and silent auction, the sounds of the local band "August" and a buffet dinner. Tickets are $150

Call 604.880.5936 or e.mail ruthhanson@shaw.ca

http://www.jimhanson.bcndp.ca/


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, thanks, but I think I have to shampoo the dog....

Anonymous said...

S.S Minnow?

Anonymous said...

I'm booked. I want to meet the Dix.

Anonymous said...

I met Dix last week... I think he's in over his head. He seemed like a genuine person, but he looked uncomfortable in his own skin.

John Sharpe said...

I met him at a Pint Grey by-election rally for David Ebey last year and liked him. He does seem genuine. Over his head? Isn't any decent person over their head in the world of politics?

John Sharpe said...

I met him at a Pint Grey by-election rally for David Ebey last year and liked him. He does seem genuine. Over his head? Isn't any decent person over their head in the world of politics?

Anonymous said...

I'm worried about the BC Hydro scheme to slough off the current debt to the future.

It was started by the NDP and is now being perpetrated on us by the BC Liberal Party.